April 30th is a long time away. It will be a total of a month and half from the time we made the offer until we close. It's hell. Pure torture as we sit in our one bedroom apartment and daydream about our wonderful house just waiting for us to move in! I went last weekend to pick out paint colors with my sister. Ryan & I had gone to Home Depot in the morning to look at the paint and we both were very overwhelmed. I decided to call in the expert (my sister) to help guide me in the right direction. Ryan has full reign (well almost) over the color of the office. I asked him nicely if he could match his paint color to the color of the comforter that I have for the bed (single bed that was my college bed and when I came home from college my mom put it in a guest room and got a new comforter and drapes to go with it and since they moved to GA and don't need the bed, I took it). Ryan picked a great color, a mossy green that will look fantastic in the room. I have the paint swatches on a sheet of paper taped to the wall above the monitor so Ryan & I can see the paint colors!
Today it's raining, it's been raining all week. I'd like to go to Ikea today and look around and take pictures! I have an idea for furniture that I'd like to eventually get for our great room, but I have to make sure Ryan likes it too. Since it's raining, I think Ikea will be packed. We'll see what Ryan wants to do when he gets up! I think I'll go wake him up! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment