T minus 15 days until the big day! Woohoo. Can't wait until I'm Mrs. Rhyandjay. Everything is coming together very nicely. I'm pleased to say that I'm completely overwhelmed and stressed and just want the day to be here already! I'm anxious, nervous and excited all at the same time. I think about it and I start to cry.
I had an awkward conversation with my boss the other day about whether or not he was attending our wedding. I know it must be awkward for him too and bless his honesty and directness he just laid it all out on the table. He was very kind in not wanting to make me nervous because he was in attendance. I told him that whether or not he is there, I will be nervous. It was a nice conversation and I am happy to report that he will be attending and having the walleye.
I can't wait until life gets back to "normal." Although what is normal?
I'm looking forward to seeing my family and friends all in one place for one night! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment