"Really? A fighting stance?"
Direct quote from my husband to me last week. Last week, we ordered pizza for dinner. While we were waiting for it to be delivered, we discussed our extremely eventful days at work. I was sitting in the brown chair in the office which shares the wall of the foyer wall of the the front door. I heard the pizza man ring the bell and then knock. It almost sounded as if he were in our room that's how well I could hear him. Anyway, Ryan went to the door and got the pizza. There was a very loud sound followed by silence. I got nervous as I normally do and waited for a couple seconds before assessing the situation. As I was nearing the hallway, I heard a strange noise and immediately I jumped out of the office into a fighting stance with my hands up ready to box whoever it was that was in my house and took Ryan. To my surprise, it was Ryan coming down the stairs from our bedroom. He was laughing at me saying, "Really? A fighting stance?" I admit it, I get nervous in my own house. I'm weird. I did learn that although it may seem like I can hear what's going on at the front door sitting in the office brown chair that shares the wall with the foyer wall at the front door, I cannot. Lesson learned. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment