Sunday, March 22, 2009

On Friday I wished one of my coworkers a happy birthday which then lead to a conversation about my age. My coworker turned 37 and confessed that he had been wondering my age since he started at the company. I played along with him and allowed him to guess my age. His thought process to get to my age was quite humorous. Since I'm recently married like him, he guessed that we were around the same age. 37. WOW. When I told him that I was younger, his next guess was that I was in my early to mid thirties. WOW again. I had to tell him that I just celebrated my 28 birthday in which he then tried to back pedal and compliment me on my young face. This was the first time that an adult guessed that I was older. I wasn't sure if I should be excited or offended by his guess. At any rate, it was fun and I enjoyed laughing about it with Ryan!

No comments: