Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Random ... most mornings when I wake up I feel extremely ill. I think to best describe the feeling I have is to mix morning sickness with hot flashes. Now, I have not experienced either however I think that my illness in the mornings can be closely related to those two. My mom tells me I need to keep crackers in my night stand drawer and slowly get up and eat a cracker or two before embarking on the day. I disagree. I tried this whole eating in the morning idea and you know what it brought me? Nothing but more sickness. I will paint you a disgusting picture ... it's 7:10 a.m. on a Tuesday morning, I'm driving from Burnsville to Plymouth on the 35W N in traffic feeling very nauseated. After having just ate a light breakfast of dry toast I proceed to puke in my water cup that is beside me in the cup holder. Fun huh? Since those times I have refused to eat when I feel hot flashy and morning sickness-ish. This morning was no exception. I got up felt very very yucky and slowly went to shower, got out of the shower and laid on the bed for a good 15 minutes before deciding that I was going to be late for work and had to call in late. Weird thing is I was NOT late to work. After I dressed and got ready for the day, I drove to Caribou, dropped Ryan off at his car and went the back way to work. It was awesome. I arrive right on time. Still feeling sick my plan was to get through my morning of interviews and then call it a day, until that is, I felt better. I still have a slight desire to vomit but all in all much better than this morning. And now I must return to work to finish up the remaining four hours of my day!

No comments: