Tuesday, April 17, 2007



Yesterday morning I woke up to Jasper meowing and much to my surprise he had fallen into my laundry sorter. After completing our laundry, I found that two of our pillow cases were still wet, so I draped them across the top of the laundry sorter. Jasper must have thought it was a hard surface because he jumped in and couldn't get out, thus the meowing. I wasn't sure how long he had been in there, but figured it couldn't have been that long. When I got home from work and told Ryan, he immediately had to test it out and put Jasper in the sorter to see for himself! It was so cute! Since Jasper doesn't have any front claws it was hard for him to get out of laundry sorter, but he finally got out and it was the cutest thing ever!

1 comment:

rhyan/djay said...

Hee hee.

I like how you found a picture of your laundry sorter!