Saturday, August 18, 2007

Last night Ryan & I went on a date! Woohoo. We went to Old Chicago for dinner. I never realized how many kids were there before. There were babies everywhere! I felt like I was at Chuckee Cheese! Ryan said that when he used to frequent Old Chicago a couple years ago there were never as many kids there. I said, a couple years ago these people didn't have any kids and now they do! :) After dinner we went to see Super Bad! It was super hilarious. The theater was full of high school kids. I don't know there's something about boys from 15-19 that I just really don't like. I'm 10 years older than them but they still intimidate the crap out of me. I think I preferred Old Chicago with all the babies! The first half hour I was not digging the movie. It was too over the top with raunchyness. Of course anytime and everytime one of the characters swore or said anything sexual the entire theater roared with laughter. I was getting annoyed. But then the movie got funny! It was really funny not so funny if you are easily offended by lewed and crewed humor. I am definitely naming my first child McLovin.

No comments: