Thursday, September 14, 2006
Wow, were do I even begin? I have these moments where I want to be cool like Ryan and blog and blog and blog about my activities of nothing. Ryan's is actually interesting to read, mine on the other, I'm not so sure of. Let's see if I can recap the past couple months o' fun! My mom and dad sold their house in Minnesota and made the permanent move to Savannah. Ryan and I drove the BMW down with Mika. Oh the joys. All I wanted to do was to be able to get out of the car and go to the bathroom first, but no, having a dog is like having a child, I'm assuming and their needs come before yours. Other than that complaint, Mika did surprisingly well. I had my doubts. We left Apple Valley around 7 and by the time we hit Woodbury she had figure out how to put her paws over the plastic fencing we jerry-rigged across the back of the front seats. I was getting pretty antsy as I did not want the next 12 hours to be Mika trying to jump the fence. She eventually gave up as Ryan laid the smack down in the nicest possible way (come on it's Ryan have you ever seen him get mad). By the time we reached Menominee, (mind you we have only been in the car for about an hour or so) I was convinced she had to go to the bathroom, so we stopped. And we stopped for nothing because she didn't even have to go! We did get some road food and off we went. You can see Ryan's blog for the rest of the trip details! We had a great time and I am so happy that my parents finally made the move. Next week it will be a month that they have been there. Alright well apparently I can't recap all the events these past couple weeks in one posting as I had hoped. Not enough time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment