Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Shopping last night was a huge success, by huge I mean I bought way too many items. I had about $250 in gift cards, so I didn’t feel so bad when I heard the final total. Actually, that’s a lie, I heard the total, gasped, debated about putting some items back, then just went for it all. J I ended up purchasing this really cute black Ann Klien jacket, I love it. What I don’t love is that it’s $200. WHAT? I bought it anyway, then on the way home talked myself out of it and will be returning it tonight! I also bought a pair of black pants that according to Ryan, “Looks like all the rest of my black pants.” He totally missed the stitching in the front. Once I return the jacket and pants, I think I only spent like $10 of my own money. All in all I feel very satisfied after my retail therapy experience!

Working out was good. Since it was a nice afternoon I wanted to walk outside, but Ryan wanted to go to the gym. So we compromised. Ryan drove the gym and worked out and I walked to the gym. We go to Anytime Fitness by our house which is only 2.8 miles away. It took me 40 minutes. The scary part was crossing over 169 on Cedar Lake Road. I had visions of being hit from behind and thrown over the railing onto the hood of a car going 60 miles an hour south bound on 169.

1 comment:

rhyan/djay said...

I like you cut & pasted an e-mail reply. ;)