Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Today, I let my coworkers know I was back in the office by falling down the stairs again! Almost two months to the day since the first time I fell down the stairs. This time, instead of waving when I stood up, I announced, if you didn't know I was back in the office, now you do! I wanted to cry. There were about ten more people than last time so I think about 30 people saw me biff it. Awesome! Thankfully my boss was not in the office. Then everyone was asking how my trips were, first the one down the stairs then the one to Cabo. Hardy har har. Jerks. Just kidding. I'm also very thankful that while I continue to fall, at least I haven't ripped the handrail off the wall. Yup, that's me always looking at the bright side of things!

I also spent much of my day at work giving all the fun details of the wedding and honeymoon. I swear, when coworkers have something big happen ... engagement, wedding, child, cool vacation, something horrible happen, etc there should be an all employee meeting. Think of all the time that would save. I think I might recommend it. I was also asked if I brought in pictures. What? In the age of digital photography who prints their pictures off anymore? I wish I would have printed my pictures though. Instead, I am sending them the link. I was slick, I took all the pictures that my friends took and uploaded to Facebook and Snapfish and Picasa and put them all on my Picasa page. I did not however make the album public so I have to send the link to those that want to see the pictures. If you do, let me know and I'll send it to you. If you have Facebook though, you've pretty much seen them all.

I am glad to be back at work. It was nice to know I was missed.

No comments: