Today I spent the day being a stay at home wife. I must say it was quite boring. I did enjoy playing house ... setting up many of the new things we received as gifts. I still have a lot to do, but I know if I do a little each day it will get done!
I am excited to go back to work tomorrow ... I think. :) It will be nice to get back in to a routine. I'm also looking forward to not having two cats follow me around everywhere I go. I mean everywhere! Ace does not like closed doors for some reason and paws at the door when I'm in the bathroom. Yes I know it's weird I close the door when I'm home alone, but if I don't, the cats come in.
Ryan and I are going to the Vikings game on Sunday! October is breast cancer awareness month. My sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha partners with NFL teams across the country to distribute THINK-PINK!® ribbons and raise awareness about breast cancer education and research. Check out the Minnesota Vikings press release on our local alumnae group's partnership with the Vikings, click here. If you're going to the game, we'll be out in the plaza handing out pink ribbons and then moving inside to cheer the Vikings on ... maybe we'll get a win?
1 comment:
I have fun memories of putting away our new wedding gifts. It's cool to have a whole bunch of nice, new stuff all at once, very grown up :-)
Take pictures of cool stuff and secretly let us know if you got any weird-ass stuff :-P
Post a Comment